To finalize the anniversary year of the SOC with a great activity, the SOC organizes a Christmas shopping tour to London! (Sold-out)
Please find below more information on the schedule; times are estimations, exact times will be communicated to participants a few days before departure.
Schedule Friday December 7th
- 23:15 hour – departure Venlo, Headquarters Océ, St. Urbanusweg.
Schedule Saturday December 8th
- 04:15 hour – Arrival Calais, Ferry Terminal, check-in: we need to exit the bus for this
- 06:30 hour – Departure boat Calais to Dover
- 07:00 hour – Arrival Dover (english time) and travel to London
- 09:00 hour – Arrival London: probably at O2 Arena (Millenium Dome)
- 09:30 hour – Free program for everyone. Travel within London (e.g. metro) on own expense
- 21:15 hour – Departure London back to Dover
- 23:45 hour – Planned arrival Dover, Ferry-Terminal, check-in: we need to exit the bus for this
Schedule Sunday December 9th
- 01:00 hour – departure boat Dover to Calais
- 03:30 hour – expected arrival Calais (Dutch time)
- 07:45 uur – expected arrival at Océ.
- Offer for active (own and temporary) Océ and Canon employees (PPP, OIP PS Venlo and EMEA Venlo) in Venlo and retirees (incl. partner/or one guest, max 3 resident children at age of 12 or older)
- The SOC of Océ offers this day trip for € 37,50 per person including transport.Transport within London is not included and at own expense
- After registration you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. In case you haven’t received this, please send an e-mal to email@example.com. Send this mail before November 1th. Afterwards it will not be possible to participate.
- In case of insufficient registrations the trip will be canceled. There is only a limited amount of places available, order of registration is leading for seat distribution.
- After October 31th cancellation of registration is not possible.
- You can register on next link:
- The cost for participation is done via an automatic withdraw from your bank account in week 48
- Sign up possible till October 31th 2018
- Because of the boat crossing (customs),when registration for this event, we need to know the exact names of all participants (as indicated on the travel document).
Questions? send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Explicitly it is stated that participation in the activities of the SOC is always at your own risk. In other words; Océ will not accept any liability in case you suffer injury while taking part in the SOC activities.”